Interactive dog toys can take a lot of stress off you and you will not have to go through the trouble of caring for your dogs. They can give the dogs fun-times even in your absence. Dogs can get bored during the day when left alone at home, provided they are not sleeping. Interactive toys can help keep the dogs busy in your absence. They will promote a well-balanced temperament and make it easier for the dog to train. Interactive dog toys can equally reduce the behavioral issues in the dog, like frustration and boredom. Check below for some of the Best Interactive Dog Toys In 2018.
Wobble wag giggle ball dog toy
Your pooch will fall in love with Wobble Wag Giggle Ball. It is more of a ball and can keep the dog entertained for hours. Dogs love to chase after balls, and this toy can make them run out of breath. The uneven surface of the toy enables it to go in virtually any direction.
The Wobble Wag emits giggles and sounds each time your dog gives it a push.
Check below for its features
- It is made of pet-safe and durable materials
- It is easy to pick up, thanks to the six clutch pockets on it.
- When it is rolled, the ball emits several sounds and giggles to the excitement of the dog.
- The shape of the dog is flat and irregular, which makes its movement unpredictable.
Hide-A-Squirrel and Puzzle Plush Squeaking Toys for Dogs
Your dog is a natural predator, and this toy plays to the predatory instinct of the dog. The toy is designed to mimic a tree stump included with holes. You can hide the squirrels inside these holes for the dog to hunt. The dog will spend its entire day sniffing through the holes and also attempting to pull out the squirrels.
Check below for its features:
- It comes with three to six pet-safe and plush squirrel toys
- It features tree stump hideout with five holes
- It has a 2-in-1 play mode, which is toss & fetch and standalone plaything; they offer the dog the best of interactive entrainment
Bob-A-Lot Interactive Dog Toy
There is no better way to bring back to life the memory of the Classic Kong than via the Bob-A-Lot Interactive dog toy. However, this one has a single bulbous container. It looks like a fat & short bowling pin featuring two compartments or hiding the dog’s favorite treats. The mechanism included enables easy changing of the size of the toy’s opening. Check its features below:
- The wobbly effect is made possible via its weighted bottom
- It comes with a dual chamber for various forms of treats
- The treat dispensing toy has fully adjustable openings.
You will get quality for your money when you buy any of the toys above when looking for best interactive dog toys in 2018. They are affordable and will not put a hole in your pocket.