Grooming fur animals such as dogs is the essential way to keep them healthy. A well-groomed dog looks dapper and it also increases its glamour. Dogs shed a lot of furs and also overgrown a lot of them. Grooming them is a way to maintain their proper hygiene. The task of dog grooming is done by professional groomers who are quite the expert in this field. This is a difficult job and requires a good amount of experience. Mobile pet grooming Orlando delivers proficient handling for dog grooming.
Why should a dog be groomed?
Keeping a dog well-groomed is an essential part of their well being. Regular grooming can also reduce the life risk of the dog. No matter what breed, what age every dog needs a certain amount of grooming. The main reasons why pet owners should consider grooming are
- Grooming decrease the risks of health problems such as scratches, thrush and other skin related diseases
- It helps in keeping in check the overall cleanliness of the dog
- Grooming helps in monitoring the dog’s health by checking for cuts, swelling, hotspots etc. Which can be early indicators of dog diseases
- Grooming the fur regularly decreases the chances of skin infestation through external parasites
- Without proper grooming, it can cause skin irritation and bacteria mutation affecting the health and irritating the dog as well
A typical grooming process by professional groomers include
- Brushing the dog
- Bathing them
- Drying them afterwards
Additional maintenance includes trimming its nails, brushing its teeth and cleaning its ears.
Each of these processes is necessary for keeping the good health of the dog.
The steps for grooming a dog done by professional groomers
- Firstly, gathering of all necessary equipment needs for dog grooming
- The process starts with combing out all the fur first
- Being gentle and patient with the dog is necessary. Do not upset the dog in any way
- Now the process of trimming the fur begins with professional trimmers. Hold the dog carefully while trimming. There must be the least amount of movement
- Next, the ears are cleaned along with teeth
- Trimming its nails is necessary to protect itself and dog owner from unwanted scratches
Some of the extra services provided are colouring of fur and painting of nails. These additional services are given by groomers to enhance the look of the dog.
Grooming done by professionals is best for dogs as with years of experience Mobile pet grooming Orlando leaves no room for mistakes.